MARINE CORPS HISTORY BOOKSTORE
If you have a military history, or USMC-related website,
you are invited to become
a Marine Corps History Bookstore affiliate,
and earn 10% on each sale generated
by your site.
How it works.
1. First, fill out the form at the
Monongahela Books Affiliate sign-up page.
2. After submitting your form, you will be assigned a username and password.
3. At this point you should go to your Affiliate's Administration Area (mTracker Affiliate Login) where you will use your username & password to log in.
4. After you have logged in, click on "Get html" and you will be given some html code for a text link to the Marine Corps History Bookstore site, at Monongahela Books, and also an image link. You can use either one, or both. Paste the code in a prominent place on your site and you will be in business.
5. When any visitor to your site clicks on the Marine Corps History
Bookstore link, he will be taken to the
Marine Corps History Bookstore. If he makes any purchases from the store during his visit,
you will be credited with 10% of the sale. In addition, if he makes purchases from any other part of
Monongahela Books, you will be credited with 10% of those purchases as well.
6. You can keep track of how many sales your link has generated, and your 10% cut for each sale, at the Affiliate's Administration Area. After you log in, click on "View Statistics" and you will be shown each individual sale with which you are credited, as well as how many hits your link has garnered. (You are not paid for hits, only for actual sales).
7. I cut checks to my affiliates around the first of each month. If you have any questions at any time regarding your affiliate status, credit for sales, etc, email me at: email@example.com. Type AFFILIATE QUESTION in the subject line. I will need to know your name, the name & URL of your website, and your Affiliate ID Number.
Good luck, and thanks.
Marine Corps History Bookstore